The Administrative Assistant is required to perform a range of duties including:
• Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international).
• Coordinating staff meetings and external events as needed.
• Prepare and handle confidential and personnel information.
• Prepare and reconcile the T&E reports following a standard format.
• Prepare and maintain P-Card and SAP spend each period.
• Distribution of mail and phone coverage.
• Maintain content, accuracy and visual organization of files (or informational databases).
• Maintain budgets and handle invoices for the various R&D functional programs, including but not limited to the Fellows and Talent Rotation Program
• Organize, maintain and procure office supplies.
• Reconciliation of Administrative Assistant’s P-card and AmEx Corporate card activity.
• Manage, update and appropriately communicate departmental documents.
• Handle departmental projects as assigned.
• Interface appropriately with many internal and external senior executives and a broad spectrum of community and political stakeholders.
• Answer general phone inquiries in a professional, courteous and helpful manner and appropriately handle vendor calls and emails.
• Manage Visa Application Process as necessary.
• Serve as a resource person by contacting or responding to inquiries.
Qualifications / Requirements :
• 10+ years of administrative experience supporting senior level management.
• Must have international experience (e.g. meeting coordination, booking travel, visa applications etc.).
• Proven track record of supporting multiple managers as well as managing multiple and competing priorities.
• Must be highly organized, pay close attention to details and proactively follow-up.
• Ability to manage workload in a fast paced and high intensity work environment.
• Must be able to flex schedule to meet work demands (ex. early mornings, after hours).
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must be able to independently create detailed and high-quality PowerPoint presentations that include charts, graphs, other visuals, etc.
• Must have strong interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills. Must possess strong collaboration skills and an impeccable standard of excellence.
• Must be socially and politically aware.
• Ability to make clear and timely decisions.
• Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, create/implement actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
• Must display professional maturity and have ability to support and interact with all levels of management.
• Ability to change focus of work seamlessly without loss of efficiency, and adapting to unexpected requests.
• Must be familiar with business technology including but not limited to web conferencing, eRoom, SAP, portals, etc.
• Proficiency in the use of office equipment such as computer, voice messaging and digital multi-functional devices (fax/copier/scanner/printer).