Pay Rate: $65.00
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
• Partner with geographically dispersed Hiring Managers and HR to develop recruiting strategies and execution plans that will meet the demands of a growing business.
• This position will entail all aspects of recruiting including discussions with managers on hiring needs and priorities.
• Improve quality of job descriptions.
• Source from a variety of channels including cold calling, internet searches and networking to develop a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates.
• Interview and close candidates.
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with business leaders by delivering on commitments and demonstrating high level of customer service on all hiring initiatives.
• Some local and domestic travel may be required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or relevant equivalent experience (10+ or more years of professional recruiting experience).
• Five or more years of superior full life cycle corporate recruiting and/or search firm/RPO experience; including: 1) consistent track record of delivering high-level talent acquisition solutions and strategies; 2) candidate assessment; 3) marketplace intelligence and geographic awareness; 4) consultative relationship builds with hiring managers and candidates; and 5) timely fills with quality candidates.
• Demonstrated success with direct sourcing methodology and internet sourcing, including: 1) internet sourcing and conducting boolean searches; 2) mining databases; 3) cold-calling, networking, and other creative methods for both functional and technical positions.
• Proven experience and knowledge creating sourcing maps and strategies for comprehensive and focused approach to finding niche talent in engineering, or other directly related Research & Development function.
• Previous experience working in heavily matrix organizations.
• Experience recruiting for various role levels from administrative to Senior Management.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with speedy response time and follow up.
• Demonstrated experience in managing time and workload to successfully work onsite as well as recruiting for remote locations.
• Proficiency in MS Office products and recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems (Kenexa preferred).
• Working knowledge of employment laws and other applicable regulations.
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel to locations as needed, approximately 10% of time.
• Proficiency with competency-based interviewing techniques.
• Experience within biotechnology/healthcare or hi tech industry.
• Strong negotiation and candidate closing skills.
• Knowledge of OFCCP regulations.
• Creative mindset for suggesting ideas that improve team's ability to meet hiring objectives.
• Ability to understand and talk about functional areas including engineering, life science, medical device, and overall business acumen.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.