Compensation and Benefits Analyst
Pay rate: $21.00/ HR
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Total Rewards, the Total Rewards Analyst has primary responsibility to assist in the development and administration of Total Rewards programs. Total Rewards elements include Compensation, Health/Insurance Benefits, Wellness, Retirement and Recognition programs.
· Assists in the administration of base salary and recognition programs by providing support to designated functions. Conducts job analysis which includes creating or revising job descriptions and assessing the job’s value in the marketplace. Administers compensation and benefits in accordance with established policies.
· Participates in salary surveys and analyzes results in order to ensure competitive position
· Plans, designs, develops, and conducts analysis, interprets results and makes recommendations that support effective compensation and benefit programs aligned to business strategy.
· Provides counsel to Human Resources staff on compensation and benefit programs and policies.
· Assists associates and supports the administration, education, and communication of all Total Rewards policies including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, retirement, prescription drug plans, short-term disability leaves, workers, compensation leaves, family and medical leaves under FMLA, and wellness programs.
· Reviews, analyzes and recommends compensation and benefit policy changes that will be beneficial for employee welfare while controlling liability and financial exposure.
· Pursues initiatives and projects that improve Total Rewards operations and improved services to clients. Continually seeks new and innovative methods and process improvement solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
· Minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience within the Total Rewards and/or Compensation discipline
Knowledge Areas – Advanced Level
· Ability to perform independent research.
· Knowledge of regulations, procedures and practices and Federal laws associated with compensation and benefits.
· Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
· Project Management
Skill Areas – Advanced Level
· Analytical capabilities to conduct job analysis and compensation and benefit program analysis
· Problem solving